Finishing well . . . Walking in faith . . .

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Readathon Fall 2016

Welcome to my cozy little corner of the world today in Beloit, Kansas.  It's an exciting morning around here . . . Well at least I think so . . . The hubs and puppy are sleeping soundly down the hall.  Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon . . .

As I said, I'm reading in Beloit, Kansas - and I am really excited to begin reading The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett.  A classic!    I love my coffee and later my Diet Coke.  A friend left me a chocolate chip cookie after Bible study class last night - that might be my favorite snack today!  Also thought of sending hubs to the movie theatre this evening for some fresh movie house popcorn/butter!

My husband and I have two grown adult children who continue to be the lights of our world.  We have 8 grand children of all ages and one great grand child.  And I'm only 57!  This time I am really going to focus on reading more than I have in the past. I usually get pretty caught up in reading the website, etc. and unfortunately, napping, but this year I am determined to really make some progress.  Especially focusing on the two books that are on my personal book club list.  The Tavern on Maple Street and Secret Garden.  So thankful my sister Tami introduced me to this exciting life of Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon!

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from all of you! It is an honor!