Finishing well . . . Walking in faith . . .

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Books to Read this Spring!

How is your reading going?  Maybe you are lucky enough to live where you can read by the pool, or by the ocean, or on your front porch.  I live in Kansas and early March usually means you will need to be in the house with your favorite winter blanket near by - - -

Today I am reading from my recliner in the living room - - - one of my favorite spots because I can gaze out the front window and see pretty trees and the sky.  (Especially when the window has been freshly cleaned)

I wanted to share with you - Top Spring Books for 2016

Disclosure:  I have not read them . . . just want to look in to reading some of them . . .

Challenge #3 - Look the list over and share if you have read some - - - special prize to the person who has read the most!  Share what you are reading today!  Why did you select it?


SEE YOU BACK IN ONE HOUR FOR A FUN "COLORFUL" CHALLENGE!!

Also!  The winner of Challenge #2 is Tami Erwin!!  She has spent more than l5 minutes out in the fresh air cleaning up around the farm and putting storm windows back on their home after replacing window sills!  Definitely needs this next prize . . . One of my new favorite things . . . A Diet Coke and a 100 calorie Dove Milk Chocolate Bar!  A wonderful rewarding but yet healthy enough treat!
Thanks for participating!


3 comments:

  1. There are a lot of enticing books on that list. I think i'll print that out and keep an eye out for them at the library/book store.

    At the moment, I'm reading "The Ballad of Frankie Silver" by Sharyn McCrumb - mostly because I got a good deal on it on the Barnes and Noble bargain table. :)

    I have an extra prize for the reading portion of Spring Fling - check my blog. www.tdreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for the prize! Sounds like a great snack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought there were some really good books on that list too! I'll keep my eye out also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from all of you! It is an honor!